- 1st incubator launched, in partnership with the University of Gadjah Mada
- 65,000 students
- 2,500 faculty members
- 1st city-level tech incubator in Indonesia
- Partnership with City of Surabaya, under the leadership of Mayor Tri Rismaharani, a globally recognized leader who has received 21 international awards
- National program in partnership with Ministry of ICT
- 40,000 registrants, 9,000 accepted
- 137 startups incubated
- Launched Menara by KIBAR, a 5-floor integrated tech hub in the heart of Jakarta
- Established partnership with Google for Startups as Founding Partner
Story of KIBAR
Aiming to solve many problems in Indonesia with digital technology, Yansen Kamto founded KIBAR on May 2012 with one mission: to empower the next generations of Indonesian creators, innovators, and entrepreneurs. Our core strategy to achieve this is by distributing opportunities to create meaningful solutions for the people.
To further support and flourish those talents, KIBAR establishes the foundation of Indonesia’s startup ecosystem, starting with community building and developing solid collaboration between the main stakeholders. Right now, KIBAR has established its vast community of creators, innovators, and entrepreneurs in 10 cities across the country, which managed by different companies within the group. Together, we want to build strong and empowered talents that can compete in the global market, to be able to bring the glory to Indonesia.